From MT Marvelit
Revision as of 07:56, 10 January 2009 by Rmortensen
Q1 2009 DASH Professional Enhancements
Setting up Dashboard Alerts
We plan to implement a dashboard alerts function as follows:
- An administrative function - that will create a KPI with applicable SQL to generate a single value.
- A user accessible function - that will allow users to select the KPI, Frequency, Set Levers for the SQL, enter email address, subject line and email message
- As part of #2 - the user can also select a report or chart to be included with the email
- DASH will open a thread - and execute these alerts and process emails as needed. A smtp server will need to be configured to accept the emails.
Print or Export to Applications
- Our plan here is to add small icons to the page and to a portlet - would probably be a portlet option or a printing portlet that would be placed on the page where you want to place it.
- Users would click on the icon and DASH would pass the HTML from the page or portlet to the appropriate application.